From regular lawn care maintenance to spring and fall yard clean-ups, I handle it all! I take pride in keeping your lawn and yard looking it’s best all season long. Some of my services include:
Let Tony’s Mowing Plus schedule a weekly lawn routine for you. I will mow, mulch or bag your lawn and trim edges as required.
- Includes weekly cut by mulching or bagging.
- When bagging, grass clippings will be bagged and taken away.
- Mulching provides a natural source of fertilization to your lawn. Tony’s Mowing Plus believes that after the initial spring cut, it is best to mulch your lawn until the end of September.
- Trimming to be done bi-weekly unless otherwise specified by the customer.
Start the growing season off right by giving your yard my spring cleanup service. I start off by using a Power Sweeper to remove winter sand and debris from your lawn. A Backpack Blower is used to blow out any remaining leaves.
I then go over your lawn with a Dethatching rake to remove any remaining thatch allowing your lawn to breathe better. I then hand rake the lawn and bag up the thatch.
Spring Cleanup Service Options:
Option 1: Power Lawn Sweep
Option 2: Power Driveway Sweep
Option 3: Power Sweep Bundle (Lawn and Driveway)
Option 4: Basic Spring Cleanup Including Raking and Sweeping.
Let Tony’s Mowing Plus remove winter’s sand and debris from your lawn and driveway with my Pro Power Sweeper. Your grass will breathe and have room to grow once this thick layer of sand has been removed.
Tony’s Mowing Plus utilizes a Core Aerator to remove small cores of soil from your lawn to allow air, water and nutrients to penetrate the grass roots’. Core Aeration should be done once or twice per year to help create a healthy, thick and robust lawn.
- Core Lawn Aeration should be done once or twice per year to allow air, water and nutrients to penetrate the grass roots’. Spring or Fall is best!
- Tony’s Mowing Plus does not rake up aeration plugs. As the cores dry they slowly work their way back into the lawn contributing critical nutrients to the soil below thus providing a natural fertilizer.
Thatch is a lawn Killer! It is a layer of dead turfgrass tissue that is a breeding ground for insects and suffocates your lawn. “Dethatching” lawns is the mechanical removal of thatch which will allow water and nutrients to seep down into the grass roots. You should not overlook the importance of dethatching for the long term health of your grass.
Feed your lawn!!! Lawns require more than just water to stay healthy and green.
Tony’s Mowing Plus offers a fertilization program that will help keep your lawn healthy and vibrant as well as prepare your lawn for the winter months.
Your lawn requires these 3 essential nutrients for optimum growth:
- Nitrogen: The most important of the 3 nutrients, nitrogen promotes overall growth and is responsible for the dark green colours in your lawn.
- Phosphorus: Promotes root development and drought tolerance.
- Potassium: Responsible for helping your lawn resist disease.
Lawn Fertilization Options:
- Spring Starter – Late April/Early May
- Turf Builder & Weed Control – June
- Turf Builder – End of July
- Late Summer/Early Fall Application – Mid September
- Winterizer – October
*** 5 PAK Lawn Fertilization Program (5 Applications)***
Overseeding: Improves density of turf and enhances your lawn’s colour. It is the process of spreading grass seed directly into existing turf. Overseeding is a way to fill in bare spots, improve the density of the turf, help control weeds and enhance your lawn’s colour.
Patch/Spot Repair: Application of top soil and seed. Spot repairs are done by scratching up the trouble areas with a rake, applying a layer of top soil, spreading in seed and raking it in gently.
***To ensure the seed is able to germinate, customers must keep the newly seeded areas damp and free of traffic until the new grass is established.***
Is your lawn over-taking your curbside and driveway edges? Tony’s Mowing Plus uses a Pro Power Edger to remove unwanted grass from these areas leaving a straight, clean finish.
Tony’s Mowing Plus offers fall cleanup service which includes raking up fall leaves and debris and removing them from your property.
Let Tony’s Mowing Plus create that garden that you have always dreamed of.
- Garden Borders
- Flower Planting
- Shrub Planting
- Mulch Gardens
- Rock Gardens
There is nothing worse than coming home from vacation to a list full of chores. Let Tony’s Mowing Plus provide you with peace of mind on your vacation knowing that your yard will be well taken care of. Relax and let me do the work….you deserve it!
Free Estimates – Just Call Tony – (705) 477-5613